This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GTA 5: Online Question?
05-21-2014, 03:30 PM
GTA 5: Online Question?
WHY FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THINGS HOLY DO ONLINE PLAYERS SHOOT PPL FOR NO GOOD DANG REASON???????

I mean come on, I ride up to different players in my Turismo (part of the buisness update) and just see if they wanna hang out and cause mayhem together. Instead I get roughly 12 bullet holes, a shattered window and blood on my nice suit. I wasted 12 thousand sallies in medical bills one day in one free mode period. No matter who it is if u roll up on them they are gonna kill you. Now I walk around with my special assault rifle so that nobody catches me by surprise. Why do ppl get so much enjoyment of killing another person for no reason? I kill as few ppl as possible in GTA5 player or otherwise. Accidents happen...u crash into my car, sending me flying and ultimately dying ok that's ok. But u kill me for no reason when I'm just riding by wtf. I don't get it. If u are one of those ppl that kill for no reason please explain ur reasoning?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 03:42 PM

Errmmm that is the reason its called a game. To have fun, killing people and annoy them.

You can get a fine for blowing out someone personal car

Ads

05-21-2014, 03:52 PM

Get a crew or only play with friends I only play with my friends or crew everyone else are jerks
05-21-2014, 03:59 PM

lol well, its funny and people will come back to try to have revenge with me and its fun XD and sometimes they send messages like u better run lol
05-21-2014, 04:01 PM

Dont try and be friends with someone. Gta online is just a bunch of people killing each other. if the game didnt start out like that and people didnt kill each other so often you might be able to get away with stuff like that. You best bet is to help someone who is getting chased by the cops. its a good way to make people trust you. you see they dont have a car and they are getting chased, let them in, or if they have a car just slam into the chasing cops, or blow them up
05-21-2014, 04:06 PM

Most of my GTA online gaming is done with friends in friends session & I still come across these 'gamers'.

Ive asked a few why they shoot randoms & most of them reply that they have no friends to game with (gee I wonder why) & hoped we would game with them after a shootout. Yes, they are that stupid.

Some of them must care about k/d as well. I have been sniped 3 times in the past week from some loser hiding up the street when Im exiting my garage. The drive out animation is still going so I cant do anything. Yet I respawn then send the mercs after them & they leave the session (like the pussies they are)
Invite them to a deathmatch & they never accept either.
05-21-2014, 04:07 PM

Well people are just ignorant ***** and they get aroused for killing people
And I especially hate the effin people in tanks
There so f**king OP(overpowered)
And it's annoying as hell
But I got to admit its sort of fun sometimes
Not all the times but I guess we'll have to deal with it
Maybe we can play together my psn is fireflame535 I'm a good sport but fuck with me and your boned
#bullsh*t but I guess that's gta v online for ya
#too many hashtags
#fornoreason
#swag
#gta v
#you can stop reading this now
#SEEEYYAAA
Big Grin
05-21-2014, 04:22 PM

Boredom, Why not kill a couple scrubs? Also , from the way you make it sound , "Rolling Up" is not the best idea , When people come close to me like that I assume they're trying to kill me.
05-21-2014, 04:24 PM

It happens to me all of the time. I just assumed its because they have small cockies and have to take that rage out on random people they meat in an online game. Or if they are female its because that have envy of not having a cockie