This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Facebook is coming up with a blank page.?
05-21-2014, 05:45 PM
My Facebook is coming up with a blank page.?
When I log on to facebook everything loads properly but as soon as I click the facebook button or go onto my page or anything like that then the page will go blank with just this on the page:

AboutCreate an AdvertCreate a PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesTermsHelp

I have tried deleting cookies and all that, even using another browser doesn't work. I am pretty sure it isn't my facebook account because I can log in on other computers. Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 05:51 PM

Yea this happened my twitter for about 2 days. I would just say to leave it a while because it's probably something to do with Facebook in your area... so yea just leave it for a while but if ur really desperate, use your phone!

Ads

05-21-2014, 05:56 PM

This happened to me quite a lot in the past.

Try deleting all your cookies again, clear your browser history too then restart your computer and try again using " https " instead of " http " in the Facebook link. This will enable a secure browser for the Facebook homepage.

If this still doesn't work, try using the mobile site for Facebook by typing " m.facebook.com " .

Hope this helps.
05-21-2014, 06:09 PM

Hello Ashton,

I as others have stated, delete history, cookies, cache, and browsing history. In addition if you are using IE, click Tools, Internet Options, Click on the Advaced Tab and place a checkmark in Empty temporary Internet Files folder when Browser is closed. P.S. this option is about 14 or 15 from the bottom of the list on the Advanced Tab, so scroll to the bottom.

Start your computer in Safe mode, once loaded, click Start, Run, type in %temp% Click OK. Once all files are listed on the screen, Hold the Shift Key, then press Delete.

Restart your computer.

In addition, download and run the following: Ccleaner, which can be located on download.com:

In addtion search download.com for iobit 360, install and run as well.

Hope this helps,
d.t com
05-21-2014, 06:19 PM

I'm getting the wrong account on my facebook page