This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got friendzoned (I am a guy)?
05-21-2014, 06:29 PM
I got friendzoned (I am a guy)?
I am 17 years old , a normal boy . A girl is 15 years old who same class with me over 3 years . Don't misunderstanding , I'm not retained . I'm just move from another school to a new school and start over . The girl I mentioned is abit rude , cheerful , naughty but not such open girls , she likes to friend with boys more than girls . One month ago , she started sit beside me during school . We are having conversation and chat at Facebook everyday . We share ours' secrets to each others . We have say good morning (Ohaiyo) and good night (Oyasumi) to each others every morning and night . She did also made a group called " My best friend is a boy!!! " only she and me . One week later , even teacher changed ours' sits , we're still having contact in Facebook everyday . She told me she had crush on a boy five years until now but she told me not sure still likes him or not and she has no couple even once .

I found that she is a special girl , a nice girl....I can feels that I liked her but did she friendzone me ? Should I confess to her ? I'm not acting weird lately , I'm acting as usual that I am . Thanks for reading and give respond thoughtfully please .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 06:45 PM

Well you do use romaji while only saying a couple Japanese words scrambled with your english..hm.. signs of a weaboo? Girls who like Japanese Culture or maybe even just anime find that insulting, not cute.

Also, I don't think she friendzoned you at all. It sounds like you two have always been friends, to the point where she doesn't even know you like her. You should try telling her how you feel first..so she at least knows you like her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply