This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone vs Android vs Blackberry?
05-21-2014, 10:19 PM
iPhone vs Android vs Blackberry?
I'm a teenage girl and my birthday is coming up in a few months and I'm probabaly getting a phone, but I need help chhosing the right one.
What I need is:
-Easy texting
-Easy acces to the internet
-Apps like facebook, instagram etc.
-Preferably some game apps
-Long battery life

Which one is your favorite in over functionality? Have you ever owned one of these? Which one do you reccomend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2014, 10:34 PM

I have an andriod and I love it but in planning to get an iphone im waiting for the 5th one.

Ads

05-21-2014, 10:37 PM

i think i phone 4s
05-21-2014, 10:47 PM

I would say an iPhone! Because they won't get old since you get software updates everytime a new model comes out! Plus they are the most customisable like the phone cases and screensavers etc. plus if you like your iPod then you can use that while you are around too!
05-21-2014, 10:56 PM

I have owned all 3 and the iphone is the best,trust me.
05-21-2014, 11:03 PM

I'm a blackberry and an iPod Touch owner. (blackberry 9320). First rule out blackberry, I mean they are good phones but for your taste, not good enough. As for iPhone and android, they are both fantastic. If your looking for long battery and you get an iPhone, what if the battery is rubbish? You can't buy a new one because the back of it is closed. As for android and blackberry, you can. They are all good but I hope this helps for you to decide Smile
05-21-2014, 11:17 PM

I have an iPhone 3GS which is great for texting, web, apps and games. The battery lasts 1 day and I charge it over night. I would recommend the iPhone 4 because my friends say it has a better battery life as well as better faster and having better features but I wouldn't bother with getting a 4s if I were you.
05-21-2014, 11:28 PM

Get the iPhone 4, don't bother with the 4s there isn't much difference other than Siri which you can get if you jailbreak, just don't get a blackberry they break easily all my mates have them and they do nothing but winge because there's something wrong with it.
05-21-2014, 11:44 PM

Blackberry isn't recommended as they are a very small fragment of the market and will likely begin losing good app support. iPhone and Android both do what you need to do. I personally have owned all 3 types of devices and prefer Android.

If you choose the iPhone because somebody says, "trust me," then you may find yourself making a mistake. Often, iPhone users care to know little about the competition and subscribe simply to the information they gather from TV and NPR ads. However, if you want to do some real research, there are a good deal of many Android phones that offer a variety of features iPhones do not (and may never) have.

For battery life, the Droid Razr MAXX is the best by a longshot. You need to be on Verizon for this phone.

The HTC One S on Tmobile is a great phone with a cheaper monthly bill. Also with a cheap monthly bill is Sprint and one of their top phones is the Galaxy Nexus. AT&T has the Atrix HD that offers many features.

If you have a choice of carrier, get the Razr MAXX for its battery life. It will easily outlast any Android and iPhone on the market.

However, if your birthday is a few months away, check out the upcoming Razr HD. It will have a great screen and good battery life.
05-21-2014, 11:53 PM

Android for sure is a very good option. Blackberry never!
You can get the HTC One X, it should be lower priced than the Samsung S-III but technically equivalent phone.

I am not a big fan of apple.