This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help creating a website?
05-22-2014, 01:28 AM
Help creating a website?
I had an idea for a website which basically has the idea where you ask a question in the search bar and it answers with a random form of 'Yes'. I bought a domain from godaddy.com and I'm not sure which program I can use to create the website and how to connect the created website to godaddy. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 01:33 AM

Yea, good luck making that go anywhere. Expanding on the concept you could offer daily affirmations, another way to give positive vibes.

Some free web hosts allow you to use a custom domain name, Google's Blogger.com is one examples, though hooking it up with godaddy is more tricky than most hosting accounts (there are step by step instructions out there), normally a blog platform allows a site to be setup with no programming, but you would need a bit of code to produce the random result, probably can find a freelancer to whip up a few lines of code for little money.

More typically if you got am $8 paid hosting account you would just copy the name server address from that host to your Godaddy account control panel.

Ads

05-22-2014, 01:42 AM

Create coding with help of php( which is known as script ), hence php is flexible for changes ...
After that get install you script with domain name.

You can approach any web development company to get ready with script.
05-22-2014, 01:43 AM

You can use a website builder to make the web development a lot faster and easier. A good one is ultimatewb, and if you need anything custom added, you can with that. The web hosting there is also very good, and they can help you connect it with your godaddy domain name.