This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did Twitter get popular?
10-16-2012, 04:43 AM
How did Twitter get popular?
Not only for Twitter, but Bebo, Friendster, Facebook, Myspace, meetup.com etc... how did these sites get popular? These sites rely on other people to be members to really take full advantage. What marketing techniques did these sites use to go from 0 members to millions? What about when these sites first started with only a couple hundred users? Because these social networking websites rely on a mass influx on users, how did Friendster and Twitter sustain themselves in the beginning?

Also, I noticed these companies got huge Venture Capitalist funding...what does a website need with 30million in funding from multiple VCs?

Any ideas? Are there case studies I can review?
LOL ip f There has got to be something free...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 04:51 AM

FBI,CIA, NSA, ATF, DHS etc, etc,

What you thought we were free, lmao , you have to fight for that, it's not free.

Ads

10-16-2012, 04:51 AM

ok so all the news reporters started blogging there like CNN NBC and people started to make a joke out of it because the reporters gave their honest opinion there so then famous peole started tolog on because it was all over with the newscrew anfd they knew that this can boost their fam more so when they had their show they would be like follow me to be cool like pdiddy this is for twitter