This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are your views about the new nokia lumia 1520 ?
05-22-2014, 03:04 AM
what are your views about the new nokia lumia 1520 ?
Lumia 1520 & 1320 attracts me a lot through their designs and new features with improved performance and features.....many new games , apps are now coming to Lumia which were not there earlier....like instagram , asphalt 8 , FIFA 14 , temple run 2 , bbm and many others....although its too late for nokia to introduce that but finally....it does...they would've made 1320 a bit smaller in screen size...say 5.something inches....what do you think....‼⁉❔ about Lumia 1520 , 1320 & 2520....??!? And how many of you prefer these phones over other android devices from Samsung...‼⁉❔❗

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 03:05 AM

Never get a windows that will be your first mistake it is extremely limited and if you have owned an android or apple phone you will notice the difference and it will drive you crazy. Android or iOS would be best. I would go as far as to say a blackberry is better then a windows phone and that says it all. Nokia lumia phone is also a very bad layout. I have a windows as well and never use it. Nokia lumia 520. I prefer my android

Ads

05-22-2014, 03:20 AM

I think it will be a good competitor of other leading smartphone
05-22-2014, 03:21 AM

As the market of windows is expanding i think it a gud deal also nokia is going to enter into tablet platform.
05-22-2014, 03:30 AM

I like the build quality and screen of Nokia phones, and their phones have had too small screens in the past, but Nokia went too far out with this one. I like phablets and the Note 2 and 3 are the perfect size. They are 80mm wide. Any more and even if I can technically "hold" it, I can't pocket it or move around without a big splint on my thigh. The first Note was like this and Samsung made it smaller. I can't imagine a six inch phone that is 85mm wide and over 160mm tall allowing me to even move at all. It's not like we can fold these screens into something smaller...yet. Nokia should have made it 5.5". That's about the size of the Note 2 since Nokia has very average bezels, nothing like LG or Samsung that can pack more screen in the same size.