This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with boys please?
05-22-2014, 03:55 AM
Help with boys please?
hey um theres this guy i like at school, he moved to my school about 3 months ago and always stares at me, weve talkdd alot over fb and snapchat. Today at school i found outbthat he has a girlfriend but just before i found that out off someone, he walked and unessarcy way round this triangle path to walk past my group of friends and me, staring, when he could have easily not gone past us at all, hes blocked me on snapchat but still talks on tb and stares still. im really confused, any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 04:07 AM

Stay clear from him, he is probably trying to see if he can be with you too.

Ads

05-22-2014, 04:17 AM

he has a choice, trust me, don't do anything until he breaks up with his girlfriend no matter how tempting it may be. As he is a new guy to your school you may not know a lot about the kind of guy he is, he could just be playing you... And as I said before, if he makes a move- be respectful- you wouldn't want your bf crushing on another girl and being to cowardice to do anything about it.
And talking over virtual devices is not the best idea either, people are very different in person and the connection you may feel when you receive a message is different in person. I suggest replying to his messages a couple of days later sometimes so you're the one in control.
05-22-2014, 04:27 AM

His gf might of said so, maby she saw you on his snapchat or fb and was like "who da heck is dis trick?" And told him to stop talking to you becuse she was jealous.