This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does the internet make WWE less enjoyable?
05-22-2014, 04:14 AM
Does the internet make WWE less enjoyable?
People come here all the time and complain about all the things in WWE they do not like. They have the right to but things get carried away. All these IWC marks are trying to the bookers and they post questions about things like hosting a fantasy pay per view in their own vision.

Also with all the social media exposure WWE uses it makes it harder for me to concentrate on a match. Michael Cole is always telling us what is trending on twitter etc... it gets annoying.

I can remember having all the wrestlers I wanted on certain shows for Smackdown Here Comes The Pain and that was cool because I could control everything. Nowadays guys make their own internet federations and act like they can do better jobs than these wrestling promotions. As much I don't like WWE right now I don't think I should be the one running their company. IWC marks make it less enjoyable right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 04:16 AM

Personally yes

Before the internet, pro wrestling was much more fun to watch

Ads

05-22-2014, 04:19 AM

Commentary literally mentions Trending on twitter ONCE during a match, just like Total Nonstop Action mentions Dixie Carter's Twitter Once or Impact!365 Once or Q & A Once. The Internet has destroyed Professional Wrestling to some extent, you've proven that yourself; but it's also unabled Professional Wrestling fans to get closer to the Professional Wrestlers they like. It's also led to World Wrestling Entertainment listening to their fanbase, whether people can see that or not.
05-22-2014, 04:27 AM

Not if you use it as a tool to enjoy each show that you watch or go to.