This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase referral Traffic in SEO?
05-22-2014, 05:29 AM
How to increase referral Traffic in SEO?
I have very good Direct Traffic on my site http://www.packagingsuppliesbymail.com/ .I have to increase my referral traffic fast how I can increase it please guide with good strategy that I can follow .
Also my ranking goes stable.I have to increase that also.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 05:37 AM

Energy saving and pollution manage are vital matters these days. The increasing deficit associated with OPEC, the decrease in nearby production of oil by oil and gas companies and the fluctuation from the international spot price associated with crude oil has caused fuel saving to become obligatory for both government authorities and individuals. There is even you don't need to mention of pollution control and it is increasing significance
If you want know click this link
Fuel saving car

Ads

05-22-2014, 05:39 AM

Try to build strong social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ if you have good following you'll get thousands of referral traffic also you can submit your stories on different forums, article submission sites, social bookmarking and web 2.0 websites such as squidoo.com
05-22-2014, 05:44 AM

*Guest Posts*

Guest posts are a great way to build up referral traffic. Especially in light of the Penguin update, it’s best to focus your guest posting efforts on sites that are related to your business, which means your content will be in front of a relevant audience providing top-notch referral traffic. If you can set up a regular guest posting schedule, all the better, because that allows you to keep your referral traffic from those sources steady over time.
The first step in guest posting is getting a feel for the blogs you’d like to post on: Are the blog posts professional and formal or more relaxed and laid-back? Is their reader base advanced or beginner? Many blogs have strict guidelines for guest posts with specific word counts and a certain number of links you are allowed to embed, so always read the guidelines first and keep those restrictions in mind while writing.

*Pinterest*

Pinterest has been all the rage lately and it’s no surprise why – Shareholic recently released a new study showing that Pinterest drives more referral traffic than Twitter. Heck, Pinterest beats Google Plus, LinkedIn and YouTube combined for referral traffic.
If you’re not pinning yet, you better get to it! Check out our new Pinterest Guide for Marketers to get started.

*Press Releases*

Press releases are a quick and easy way to get a wave of fresh referral traffic. It’s a great idea to do a press release for an event you’ll be hosting or to announce milestones like executive changes, earnings releases, acquisitions, and product launches. But to be honest, if you are paying for a press release, you can write about pretty much anything and pretend it’s newsworthy. Some businesses even send out press releases whenever they get a new client.

*Social Bookmarking*

Social bookmarking sites, or sites that allow you to bookmark and tag various online resources, are another easy fix for your referral traffic cravings. We get a ton of referral traffic from Stumble Upon, which lets you stumble about the internet like a drunken college student out at 2am on a Friday night. Stumble Upon allows visitors to serendipitously discover your awesome content and share it easily with others.
Reddit is another great social bookmarking site ideal for sharing compelling content. With over 2 billion page views a month, Reddit has incredible social bookmarking potential, but marketers should be warned that only truly unique, interesting content will be welcomed. Posting on Reddit is playing with fire—submit spammy or overtly sales-focused content and your business could get berated by this extremely tech-savvy community.
If you have content you believe the Reddit community (majority is young, geeky, liberal, and internet-obsessed) would enjoy, you could reap tremendous benefits and earn valuable referral traffic. I’d recommend trying funny cat videos—works every time.

*Social Networks: Facebook, Linked In, And Google+*

Social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ are also natural contenders for bringing in referral traffic. Just remember your platform—Facebook and Google+ tend to promote a more casual, friendly atmosphere while LinkedIn is more professional.
Share your latest blog posts, events, or even favorite blog comments. It’s fine to share a link to a page that simply needs a bump in traffic now and again, but be aware these attempts can sometimes appear spammy – your followers’ tolerance may vary.
Smile
J.Smith
05-22-2014, 05:46 AM

Many companies I know get good referral traffic from their
1. blogs
2. social media profiles (where they share their own posts and curated content)
3. syndicated content
4. guest posts (they have to be well-written and be useful to actually bring you traffic)
5. dunno about press releases, they seem to be more of a reputation management thing to me
6. reviews, advertorials and other write-ups by other people in the industry

As far as SEO is concerned, it's really hard to advise anything without knowing your keywords and without taking a look at your competition.

Cheers,
Kim
05-22-2014, 05:56 AM

Have a blog where you can post useful content about the referral program. It will take time but its worth it in the end. Hal Smith
URLdreamer
05-22-2014, 06:03 AM

For referral traffic you need to get backlinks from facebook, youtube and also from Guest posts.
Make a fan page and get as many fans you can. Post the links of your website on regular basis, you will see some referral traffic from facebook in your Google analytics accounts Smile
05-22-2014, 06:14 AM

Facebook & pinterest are excellent ways to increase referral traffic.
05-22-2014, 06:24 AM

Facebook and youtube generate best traffic ...just ty it...
05-22-2014, 06:28 AM

Vist Below Link and Try to Earn of money
http://getmonthlypay.com/index.php?invite=469756