This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with starting a online business?
05-22-2014, 05:41 AM
Help with starting a online business?
Im a 17 year old kid an since I was little lots of ambition of generating my own profits. I really want to start using the internet to do this. Not to brag but im kind of a brain, good grades etc. And im really into business and starting my own little buy an sell company online. I’m about to be 18 and I’m just asking for 200 dollars from my family to start buying little items to sell. Im not into “mission statements” an “slogans” Im more interested in a Formula for profit type thing. My returns on ALL investments etc. So any tips on like what items I can find really cheap or just have a eye for? An any general tips on how to start an what not? Thank you Yahoo Answers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 05:53 AM

i think you should come up with a unique idea like selling vegetarian sweets cus lots of people dun like GELATINE which u probably know is BONE MARROW which is DISGUSTING Sad
anyway..........
you should create your website, make sure it looks proffesional nd not cheap also spread the word... people wont buy from a website they havnt heard of spread the word through blogs, ads ect...
facebook is gd

first put stuff on ebay nd put a link 4 more on your website
Smile hope dis helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply