This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me with this girl, I really want to make her mine. 10 points? Help me?
10-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Help me with this girl, I really want to make her mine. 10 points? Help me?
So we talked for about 2 and a half weeks but it really seemed like a month, it was crazy. we talked for days and nights, send good morning and goodnight texts, the whole thing. went to the movies once. she told me that she enjoyed talking to me. We both admitted that we like each other. and then it just ended last tuesday she just stopped answering me, thought texting and facebook. I did send her 15 messeges(Clingy I know), mostly asking if everything is alright, Hey and things to initiate the conversation but still no response. In the chat box on facebook it said that she read the msgs. On twitter she posted(not directly to me) "good luck in life and goodbye", at that point I wrote to her that i enjoyed talking to her some other stuff and said have a great life and goodbye. I REALLY REALLY liked her and I want to get her back please help! ):

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 05:10 AM

Give her some space after the break-up.The harder you try the situation become more worse and she will definetly walk away. If she says she needs some time, respect her decision. Do not call her every minute of the day.

Don`t ever try to beg her. This is one common thing many people tries but failed to get their girl back. Even if you are actually desperate to win her back, do not turn clingy.

You can present her all over again with flowers, chocolates and letters. But while the gifts can draw a smile, winning her back will require a more personal and sincere efforts.

Make her feel that you are worthy of a second chance. Use the time you have spent apart since the break-up to reflect this.

Think again your qualities that attracts her towards you. Play up your strengths. Become the man she first fell for.

You should figure out what exactly went wrong with your relationship. Think in your head the conversations, and even fights, you had.

After you get to know what went wrong in your relationship, call her for a meet or try to talk to her. You can even take help from your mutual friends in this to arrange a meet for both of you.

When she does agree to a conversation, humbly apologize for your all wrong doings and take responsibility for your actions. Here comes an important step, don`t just stop at sorry, convince her all the way and make her realise that your relationship deserves a second chance.

Do not, however, force the reconciliation. Show her how much you want to be with her. Let everything else fall back into place.Assure her that you will completely respect her decision. Remember, once again you shouldn`t force her at any cost.

Use the above tips, decide your action plan and have guts to show her that you actually loved her very much. She will be definetly yours. Good Luck. Have faith in yourself of making everything right and back into its place.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply