This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the best phone to get?
05-22-2014, 09:54 AM
What's the best phone to get?
I have an iPhone 4 and I have had it since they first came out. It's really old now and I want a new phone, I don't want an iPhone but I love the apps (Instagram) I like the look of the Samsung phones but I don't know what's the best phone to get. What phone would you advise me to get?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 09:59 AM

Galaxy s3 mini

Ads

05-22-2014, 10:07 AM

Hi there!
You have all those apps on Android too. I'd suggest you to get the HTC One instead of the Samsung because Samsung's software is full of glitches. Also it is very laggy. Being an iPhone user, you're going to be used to really smooth software which you wouldn't get on Samsung. I have the GS4 and it is so glitchy. It is full of useless features. Trust me, you're never going to use any of it. I'm now going to sell the S4 and get either the upcoming iPhone 5S or the HTC One. But for you, the best buy would be the HTC One. The body is stunning and it has an excellent screen along with excellent features. Good luck with your new phone.
05-22-2014, 10:18 AM

without a doubt the Samsung Galaxy S4.. beats even the iphone 5
05-22-2014, 10:31 AM

Samsung phones are nice but Samsung is sooo very common. Have an HTC One instead or Sony Xperia Z or an LG Optimus G Pro. They are both Android like Samsung, in other words, all of it's apps are also in them.
05-22-2014, 10:36 AM

Am with Minal. HTC one and the samsung s4 would be a great choice.

Samsung s4 has a lot of cool features to show off but useless. It uses the latest software which lacks, i know a friend who has a s4 and the first week the s4 turned it self off and it didnt turn on when he tried to(suddenly death). Its pretty fast but some time it can just stuck. Hope you get a s4 without these problems.

HTC one was announced to be the 2013 early phone of the year so far as they are new upcoming ones. Dont confuse it with the HTC one mini, because the mini sucks!. It has no fancy features like the s4 but has some useful things, like beats audio if you like media. It has a 4utra pixels which is much more better than the 13MP of the s4. It takes pictures more realistic than s4, which is a turn off cause the s4 add more beautiful colors to the picture and makes it look awsome, some may like the realistick so it a personal thing.
The HTC one is better for games than the s4, its has a metal body, comparing to the s4 plastick's body. So yeah you have to choose which one will be a good one for your needs. One thing that sucks in the HTC one is the battery.

By far i would take the HTC One. My friend went from the s4 to the HTC ONE and say its way better, with no problems.
05-22-2014, 10:52 AM

HTC one,damsung is plastic crap
05-22-2014, 11:07 AM

Samsung galaxy s4, nexus 4, htc one or xperia z. These r all great phones and u can get the same apps on android that u can get on iphone
05-22-2014, 11:16 AM

samsung galaxy s2, maybe theres a few newer galaxy phones out ie the s3 s4 etc but in my personal opinion the s2 is better built and does everything a phone can do, and does it well. exceptional value now as well.
05-22-2014, 11:29 AM

Get the HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S4. If you like Windows Phone then get the Nokia Lumia 925. It depends on which operating system you prefer. Go to the shops and check all of them out.