This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 1:40?
05-22-2014, 11:16 AM
admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 1:40?
Welcome O confused people,Congratulate me for my new Question , to start now ,(
My relationship with church rituals and The Seven Holy Sacraments, The word Sacrament in Christianity means invisible grace under visible material , For example: The Sacrament of baptism, As a former priest I had this Sacrament and expound it to the people, so I would say that baptism forgive the serious sin for child, And any child dies without baptism, so his fate will be in a dark place without suffering, because He didn’t commit any sin, but will never see the light depending on the words of the Gospel ,I kept dealing with this sacrament from 1982 to 1995 where the light thought has begun .
I have a special experience regarding the flesh and blood,as a priest I took part of the body (which is bread)And put it in my own car , With my imagination there will may be strange things get to me as explosion of a car,Or something happening to me, As we have heard that woman doctor Took this bread and blood , When she analyzed it , she found out that there are balls of red blood and white blood led her to full blindness,But because my fear I searched for this bread at the first day, so it was a surprise When I found it dry, And the next day I found something black around it, so its shape and smell changed,in the end I threw in the dustbin, it was the second surprise ,, it didn't occur to me anything, I have realized that it is only normal bread.

*atheist only Coffee , christian coffee&milk

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 11:23 AM

yay new question hooray

Ads

05-22-2014, 11:34 AM

religion only confuses the issue..........//
the issue being life.............//
life is part fiction, and part reality,
always will be..........//
05-22-2014, 11:38 AM

yay, routine babbling of someone with a mental disorder.

I have literally no idea what you've asked, I can't even figure out if this is story, a question, or just random words.
seriously, I have no idea at all.
05-22-2014, 11:54 AM

i think becoming a priest was a not so good idea for you.
05-22-2014, 12:10 PM

I read your questions every couple months, and they never make much sense.

It sounds like someone thought communion bread actually turned to Jesus' blood and body, but that it was a bunch of mold instead.

Is "atheist only coffee, christian coffee and milk" supposed to mean "milk" is a metaphor for supernatural explanations or miracles(like catholic transub.)?
05-22-2014, 12:21 PM

thank god he is an ex priest
05-22-2014, 12:36 PM

yes - it's just normal bread. The Protestants have said all along the Catholic teachings on the Eucharist are wrong - they do NOT become the real body and blood of Christ. They are bread and juice (or wine) and nothing else. Your priest friend should have known this already from Jesus own words in Mat 26:29 and John 6:63 -

"But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until ..."

“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life."
05-22-2014, 12:49 PM

God gave each of us the Gift of Freewill and did not say that priest by their name should be stronger, first we are human. To me you are show the weakness of a man which has nothing to do with Christianity but you seem to want to twist it which shows your bias.
We are all human and are given Freewill! You are the only one to exercise it on your behalf and no other, so make up your mind on the facts. I did and Jesus is easy to follow but Lucifer throws things in my path to make me stumble.
05-22-2014, 12:51 PM

I wouldn't believe anything you say.