This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I lose the last couple of pounds fast?
05-22-2014, 11:29 AM
How can I lose the last couple of pounds fast?
Hi! I'm 13 years old, 5' 5, and around 115 pounds. I know I don't weigh much but it's mostly fat. I want to lose about 10-15 pounds by June. We have a field trip to the beach at the end of the year and I don't to be the only one not having fun because I'm embarrassed. Last summer, I was a little overweight. So I exercised and ate healthy for the entire summer and lost between 15-20 pounds. Then school started, and I was tired and didn't have enough time so I went to dieting. I dieted until December when I became unhealthy. I ate too little. So I stopped dieting and started eating normally, junk food, pops, etc. Now I would like to lose 10-15 pounds in 2 months and it will be hard because it's the last couple of pounds and those are very hard to lose. I would to have a flat belly and toned arms and thighs. Please I'll do anything. Can someone just give me a food plan, maybe some exercising videos on youtube, or just some exercises to do? Thanks a lot!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 11:35 AM

Just eat healthily and work out every time you get home from school! I am 13 and I feel you food is great, I am actually doing the same thing as you! If you just stay focused and eat healthily and exercise you should be in good shape! There are loads if instagram and Facebook accounts with workouts or download an app or go for a run a lot! I did it last year and I&#x27;m dou g it this year trust me its possible xxx

Ads

05-22-2014, 11:40 AM

You're already thin at 5'5'' and 115 lbs so you don't need to lose anymore weight...

If you want to have a flat and toned body you need to do toning exercises not starve yourself to extremely underweight sizes. Do barre and pilates as its great for this purpose.

Barre3 is great and only 120$ for an entire years membership online. Theres also great free videos on youtube if you don't want to spend any money from amazing posters such as tracy campoli, blogilates, tone it up, xhiitdaily, jessica smith tv, lauren hefez, bexlife etc...