This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I convince my mom to get a Facebook page?
10-16-2012, 04:59 AM
Should I convince my mom to get a Facebook page?
My mom is 63. She doesn't know how to work a computer. She finally learned how to text although she takes about 5 minutes for a few sentences.

Should I try and convince my mom to get a facebook page? Is it a good idea?

I have a Facebook page but I don't do anything embarrassing that I wouldn't want her to see.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 05:07 AM

see a doctor, that's what I did. Ask him if Lukoma is right for you.

Ads

i helped my mom get one. she loves it but comments on stuff from years ago. and on friends of friends pages (people she doesnt know)

trust me, she wouldnt go on it as much, 2nd this prob happens to close families they look at what you write on your page/friends page.

thought would be nice to have a mum who you can talk to if ur abroad or on holiday over internet Smile

She doesn't really need it and she would probably be just as happy without one. Plus it's probably just easier to let her go on with how she does things than frustrate both of you with trying to teach her the "internets".

First of all ask her if her friends are on it! Se will save the money she uses texting them and can chat to them for free on facebook! There is a very high chance that she won't use it as muh but she can still rely on it when she wants to chat!