This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WTF, Is this true ??????????
05-22-2014, 04:41 PM

Just one of those gifted few who excel at all sports. Dennis Compton, the England batsman also excelled at football. Being more aware of Australian sportsmen, Victor Richardson was a test cricket captain, captained the South Australian Aussie Rules side, played top level tennis and golf. Ray Lindwall opened the bowling for Australia and first grade rugby league (the Second World War finished his league career), Keith Miller also played AFL for Victoria as well as his cricket. And obviously Bradman: cricket, tennis and golf all at high levels.

With cricket now being a virtual year long sport, we don't see players appearing in other sports now, the last I canremember was Graeme Hughes who played Sheffield Shield and rugby league for NSW.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 04:54 PM

OMG !! That is awesome, if its true then AB is the first Super-sportsman I have ever read about.
He toys with bowlers, super fit & he is a fantastic fielder, totally in command, he is nothing but superman of cricket. Hats off to him.

Ads

05-22-2014, 05:02 PM

The only other Cricket personality I know of till now who is very good at multisports is Ellyse Perry of Australia..Well,AB devilliers is certainly one of his kind..There doesn't seem to be a sports he excels in,truly how superfit he is and plays well consistently all the time plus keeps up his energy level all the time in the field..He is just awesome..