This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where do I advertise my new business?
05-22-2014, 05:08 PM
Where do I advertise my new business?
Have a new .com site I just started with a party company and I wanted to know if it was any other sites I can advertise my home business to a large group of people? I want to advertise on FACEBOOK but I don't know the right way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 05:09 PM

Use google maps. Its a great free advertising tool

Ads

05-22-2014, 05:11 PM

Hi. The way to advertise your business in Facebook is by createing what is called a "fan page". Once you have created it you can advertise it inside Facebook. The creation of this Facebook page is free.

In order to make a page on Facebook you need to be registered as a user. This link will show you how to create an account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01...count.html

And this one how to create a page:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01...ebook.html

Good luck!
05-22-2014, 05:21 PM

join forums that are related to your niche, comment or post answers on put a link to your site (if that forum allows). You can also post ads on public ads sites. You can also join social network sites and join in groups that are related to your business.
05-22-2014, 05:30 PM

It's a fantastic Idea that you want to Advertise your Business. you may do it by using social media networking.FACEBOOK is big center of social networking, here you can advertise your business as well as you will get the response promotion day by day. First you have to create profile on facebook.. then begin to join groups and other people. Network of friends and net user are most important to market and promote your business, you'll 've to keep an eye on your new friends and users reviews. Ain't this is tedious? Yes! But there are different ways available to ADVERTISE YOUR FASHION BUSINESS i.e hiring a experts to perform this task such as magicsolv.com, offers marketing in facebook.they are professional business promoter and work for internet marketing and advertising So just take benefit from their services. I wish you will get a positive result by this help..have a nice business, best of luck.
05-22-2014, 05:38 PM

Try social media. Also, try sites that specialize in promotion of small business. I would recommend http://www.40Billion.com They have been around for over five years and have helped out lots of small businesses.