This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it childish that I deleted my Ex Girlfriend and her friends & some of her family members off Facebook?
05-22-2014, 05:36 PM
Is it childish that I deleted my Ex Girlfriend and her friends & some of her family members off Facebook?
My ex girlfriend broke up with me over stupid reasons saying that I wasn't mature enough, my job wasn't good enough, I was too fragile, stupid stuff like that. She broke my heart and I've never had a girl dump me like she did before. She unfollowed me on Instagram and I did the same. She still kept me on facebook but I deleted her, her friends, and some of her family members. Her parents deleted me off facebook for whatever reason so I didn't have to worry about them. It wasn't because I was hurting or that I missed her, I'm just simply moving on. I lost all my respect for her and I don't care about what she's doing anymore. She's history and I've never been happier. Some of my fringe said that it was childish on what I did but I don't see anything wrong with permanently deleting an ex from your life. I've just moved on and waiting for better things to happen in my life. So the question is, was it childish that I deleted her off my facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 05:46 PM

Nope. It's the completely right thing to do. You are moving on and thus don't need the negativity in your life. Good for you!

Ads

05-22-2014, 06:01 PM

I don't think it was childish for you to delete your ex girlfriend, her friends and family members.

If anything, that may of been the best decision you made.

I always hear people (both male and female) say how they hate their ex said this or did that or put a photo of their partner on Facebook ... and I always tell them, remove him or her, block them.

You will never be able to move on if your holding onto the past ... so i think right choice!