This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting unknown messages from deleted facebook account?
05-22-2014, 10:43 PM
Getting unknown messages from deleted facebook account?
Hi

I have tried many ways to contact Facebook, but nothing helped me yet. Please give me an advice to my problem.
I am getting notifications from a deleted account in a different language.

Months ago i created a Facebook id. After few days i came to know that, a person is not allowed to use two accounts at the same time. Then i tried deleting the Facebook id. I don't remember what happened after that. I haven't used the e-mail account associated with the Facebook account for some time. When i logged in the e-mail account again i found a lot of messages from the deleted Facebook id. Language used in the message is Indonesian. I am getting lots of friends notifications and other Facebook messages. When i follow the links in the message i get a error message in the Facebook page.
I have already tried recovering the account by using e-mail id, but i cant find Facebook id associated with the e-mail account. is it a bug or something as i cant find the Facebook account by using the email id in the Facebook recovery page.

Please help me in this.

Thank you
thank you for your reply guys. Actually i cant log into my Facebook id. i dont remember the password. i cant find it using my email id in the facebook page also.

but i am getting a lot of notifications.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 10:55 PM

ღ@!! ღ۩JAlaNDhaR ℰScoℛTs ⓪❾8❼❶❾❸❶❸8❾JAlaNDhaR ℰScoℛTs AgeNcyღ@!! ღ۩

Ads

05-22-2014, 11:11 PM

If I get what you ask••• First you can create another email address and change the current one you use open facebook••• Secondly advice you can download a yahoo messenger in it you will see connecting to social media you will deactivate it? Remember if you have BBM pin set with you Email you cannot do it again••• Thirdly go to you facebook setting and privacy and off you Email account there
05-22-2014, 11:17 PM

Most probably that email account of yours got hacked and used it to hack that Facebook account, too. It's best just to change the both of the passwords of your email and Facebook accounts then delete/deactivate the accounts after. Don't use them anymore, alright? Stick to your current email account and change the password from time to time.
05-22-2014, 11:32 PM

If you Deleted your Facebook Account its Possible Someone May Have Hacked your Account and Reactivated it That May Be the Reason Why your Still Getting Messages From your Deleted Facebook Account

Its Also Possible That you May Be Getting Fake Emails From Facebook That Happens to Sometimes