This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i add him on FB?
05-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Should i add him on FB?
I'm in 8th grade he's in 9th grade when i first came to the school my friend told me he's the most popular guy in the school and he's got all the girls twisted round his finger. I added him when i first started he didn't accept so i cancelled the request. Turns out he liked me back until he saw me and my best friends boyfriend talking and he got pissed and walked away and i want to add him on FB I'm scared he wont accept or he will and then he'll post on my wall "Do i know you".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 12:26 AM

Add him,and then just change your wall settings so he won't be able to post on your wall Big Grin . Simple!!

Ads

05-23-2014, 12:37 AM

if u add him and accepts that will mean he knows u but if u add him and he doesnt accept then u should just cancel the request after a week, there is this guy i used to have a crush on in my class i then added him on fb and waited for one week but he didnt accept me then i just canceled the request and gave up
05-23-2014, 12:52 AM

l say don't. lf he is that interested in you, he will ask you.
lf you add him, he will think you are just like all the other
girls chasing him, and really not have much respect or
thought for you