This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my girlfriend doesn't trust me?
05-23-2014, 01:24 AM
my girlfriend doesn't trust me?
I love my girlfriend and I tell her all the time but I think she thinks I'm cheating on her. One of my friends who is a girl posted something quite ... Cute to my wall on fb and I think my gf saw it and took it the wrong way :/

I would never cheat on her, I love her too much but she started asking me things like "do you like anyone else besides me? And "do you love me?" And when I'm around her she has a weird attitude, I want her to trust me but I don't know how I'm supposed to prove to her that I love her :/ any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 01:39 AM

make sure you never make her feel insecure about other girls. don&#x27;t speak about other girls infront of her because it will make her believe you are interested in someone else. girls need attention sometimes make sure you give her alot of that because she believes you are cheating. tell her how much and why you love her. my boyfriend sends me cute wake up paragraphs and i really love those. tell her all the little things you love about her

Ads

05-23-2014, 01:47 AM

Shes insecure and immature.Speak to her and tell her you do not like her behaviour.Give her an ultimatum to get a better attitude or its over.Deal with it and she wont be your only gf so let her go if you have to.