This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you rewrite this English paragraph ?
05-23-2014, 03:02 AM
Can you rewrite this English paragraph ?
I am sorry for missing/skipping my past two lessons. The first Friday I went to see my nanny and I stayed at her for the weekend. The other Friday I had internet connection problem so I thought I would delay my lesson.

P.s. I take online class each Friday . And that message I will say to my teacher tomorrow when we speak.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 03:05 AM

I apologize for having skipped my previous two lessons. On the very first Friday I had gone to visit my nanny and I stayed at her place for the weekend. On the other Friday I faced internet connectivity issues and so thought I thought the lesson would be delayed. I am truly sorry and I hope you can excuse me this once. Thank You

Ads

05-23-2014, 03:13 AM

I am sorry for missing that last two sessions. The first Friday I went to see my nanny and I stayed at her place for the weekend. And regarding the following Friday, my internet connection was down, so I had no choice but to skip the session.

Next time inform your teacher, if possible, that you're going to skip an online session, don't hesitate, they appreciate it.

Good Luck !