This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come nobody likes my statuses on Facebook?
05-23-2014, 03:58 AM
How come nobody likes my statuses on Facebook?
I don't post a whole lot on Facebook. I post only twice a week. Usually I post quotes or hysterical pictures or jokes (I post clean stuff.)I'm also in highschool. I do get made fun of at school because I look different but I can't help it I was just born different due to facial condition. Kids push me in the hallways because I don't fit in with them.

It just makes no sense that when some people post a picture or status they get 25 likes after 4 minutes. Most of the stuff they post is drama about someone or they complain about their ex. What hurts is sometimes someone will take my quote and copy and paste to thier wall without liking it on my page first and they will get 10 likes from copying my status but I don't get any even though I originally posted it. just feel embarrassed and alone when I don't get any likes. I am shy at first but once you get to know me I'm a friendly and caring person. I signed up for Facebook in middleschool but now no one talks to me anymore. Advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 04:00 AM

You might not have as much friends as they have to get so many likes

Ads

05-23-2014, 04:16 AM

There are a few possibilities.

1. No one likes what you are posting. Try posting something more interesting? idk.

2. Your "friends" don't like you. Get new friends. If not at school, try going to a youth group, or find other ways to connect with people.

3. Someone went on your facebook and made it so only you can see what you post. When you are making a status, there should be a button next to the post button that says who will be able to see it. Even if it says "friends", you may still be the only person who can see it. people can create a group, then name it "friends" and, as long as there is no one in that group, no one will be able to see your statuses.