This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she interested? I'm confused?
05-23-2014, 11:23 AM
Is she interested? I'm confused?
I met this girl (she's a sophomore, I'm a junior and we go to different schools) Friday night and at the beginning I introduced myself to her and her friend. We talked as a group for a bit but I talked to the girl sporadically thorough out the night. She smiled and laughed quite a bit but I can't go off that. Before she left, I asked for her number and she said 'sure' and she gave me her phone to input my number. What does this mean? Good or bad? The problem is I didn't get her number but she got my mine. It's Sunday (today) and she hasn't texted me. My friend also asked for her number and did the same to him as she did to me. She hasn't texted my friend yet either. Should I message her first on Facebook or would that be too stalker-like? My friend says I should wait but I'm confused what to do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 11:24 AM

Maybe she has limited texting and she's too embarrassed to let others know that.

Ads

05-23-2014, 11:33 AM

I&#x27;m a girl, and take it from me, we never want to be the first to contact the man! The way I look at it is if he likes me enough he&#x27;ll contact me. Try and send a message on fb, if she doesn&#x27;t respond then ul no to leave it. Hope this helps.
05-23-2014, 11:48 AM

No, no, no, the rule is that you never text back until three days after you get the number at least. If she still hasn't talked to you until Tuesday then you should talk to her on Facebook about it talking about how much fun you had with her. This will get her to notice you if she doesn't respond back. She may feel uncomfortable talking to someone she doesn't quite know.

Good luck. c: