This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who are the people on your Facebook chat or side bar?
05-23-2014, 11:30 AM
Who are the people on your Facebook chat or side bar?
I couldn't help but notice that the chat/side bar on Facebook doesn't just have the people I've chatted with recently, but also the ones that have visited my profile or basically stalked me.
On one occasion, a friend I had hung out with the day before but did not interact with in any way through Facebook suddenly showed up on my Facebook sidebar.
Another time, I was with a friend who I had never interacted with before through Facebook, never visited their profile or chatted with them appear on my sidebar one day after we met in real life.
And then I was on a friend's facebook account (using her phone) visiting my own profile through her, spent about 30 minutes, and when I got home and logged on, she was on my sidebar, offline.

So does Facebook display the people who have been stalking you on your sidebar?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 11:34 AM

It could be! I never thought of that!
I think its also who has been online RESENTLY, so maybe not at that moment but it could be like 3-5 hours before? I don't know! Google it! Wink

Ads

05-23-2014, 11:45 AM

No Facebook Does Not Tell you Who Views your Profile if There Was a Way They Probably Would've Created a Feature That Says Who Views your Profile

Facebook Side Bar Is Based on order Of Activity's That People Do On Facebook Like Commenting on Someones Profile or Photo Or Pressing Like on Something ETC

As Far As your Chat List Goes the Top of the List is Just People that you Have Interacted With Before the Rest is Random