This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I asked a girl out and she said "I'll think about it". What should I do?
05-23-2014, 11:41 AM
I asked a girl out and she said "I'll think about it". What should I do?
She still starts convos on Facebook with me, and we get along well. Should I just wait it out? How long should I wait for?
A female perspective on this would be appreciated
A female perspective on this would be appreciated

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 11:54 AM

Try to persue her a bit more, take more interest in her and show you genuinely care about her. Be funny, get a job if you haven't already got one and have ambition in your life. Succeed in all areas of your life and she will be impressed by you.

Ads

05-23-2014, 12:00 PM

While she's thinking about it, ask someone else. When she said 'I'll think about it' , she was just being polite and didn't want to hurt your feelings with a big 'NO'.
05-23-2014, 12:09 PM

Hmm I think you should just ask her if she's thought about it....wait for a few weeks but if theres still no response then you probably have to move on. But maybe she isn't ready for a relationship yet? is that's the case then it depends how much you like this girl and whether your ready to wait for her.
05-23-2014, 12:12 PM

Well, if she says that she will think about it, then u will just have to wait. You could ask her after 2-3 days, but you can only ask her once, or else she will most likely get annoyed an decide that her answer is a no. You can, however, still try to start up conversations with her, but try not to make it awkward and about the question. Tip: girls pick up on hints VERY easily. Try not to use any. Be open! Hope this works Smile
Btw: after more than one week, you should probably assume that it was a no.
05-23-2014, 12:15 PM

asks her one more time then just leave it she might not no how to say no without hurting your feelings
05-23-2014, 12:24 PM

Whatever you do, do not push it. Make conversations, talk but if she avoids your question on going out, that's obviously a no or she is just nervous. Nevertheless, you don't want to look annoying so just drop the subject of going out together.

I had a guy who liked me and he asked me out but I said I will think about it because I didn't want him to get the wrong idea and I had no guts to say no. He kept pushing the idea and I got irritated so I finally said no because it was getting annoying.
05-23-2014, 12:38 PM

If a guy asked me it would either be a yes or a no, the fact she said she will think about it is a little strange. could be she didn't want to hurt your feelings by saying no.
05-23-2014, 12:55 PM

I think she is just playing hard to get. I think she wanted to say yes but wanted you to wonder if she said she'll think about it. You're doing exactly what she wants, getting worried over nothing. I'm pretty sure she'll say yes she just doesn't want it to be so easy, she wants you to have to "chase" her a bit. Good luck.