This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to figure out Google Adsense?
05-23-2014, 03:26 PM
How to figure out Google Adsense?
Hey guys, so ill just get right into it... i have a Google ad sense account and i make money from YouTube but im having trouble figuring out the Page RPM, CTR, CPC Etc..

Lets for example say my RPM Was £7.46 and the CTR is 7.41% Which would make it around 50p? (this is just a rough estimate) Wouldn't it then be 50p CPC rather then 10p which is showing up?

If anyone could give me any help it'd be appreciated, many thanks Jack

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 03:36 PM

Some Adwords advertisers pay for impressions (CPM) some pay for clicks, depending on the advertiser's choice, you may be paid for an impression at the Revenue per thousand impressions (RMM) rate or the CPC rate for clicks.

You haven't mentioned the number of visitors (impressions) or clicks you have gotten, which would be needed to get £.

Most of those stats would be more meaningful for a content Adsense page where one can optimize some things, to improve CTR by rearranging ad positions and text styling, and CPC by creating content that attracts more competitive and expensive ads. Most of that is an academic curiosity for video pages. You just care about Impressions X RPM and Clicks X CPC.

I don't do video Adsense but I hear you may have to hold their interest for the entire video to earn an impression. Short may be better.

Ads

05-23-2014, 03:44 PM

It is not as easy as this. You will need to factor in how many people visited your website. Such as the impressions or the number of clicks that is used to determine your RPM. There are many Adsense tutorials you can read online.