This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP WITH THIS GIRL?
05-23-2014, 07:03 PM
HELP WITH THIS GIRL?
I'm a guy, and there's this girl that I really like, and have liked for a while now. Let's call her Becca for ease's sake.

I'm in high school and Becca has been the girl that I have been eyeing for a while now. To give this some context, I am not your typical teenager of the modern age - I do not take a billion selfies, post them on Facebook/Instagram with the caption "selfie101 swag yolo" etc etc. I am more of a mature teenager who only finds girls appealing if they have a pretty FACE and good personality.

So anyways, to Becca. She was in my maths class last year and to be blunt she was one of the reasons I looked forward to math classes every week. I have never talked to her directly, I've only observed her from a distance and man she is so attractive and appealing. She's a shy girl with a beautiful face and from what I have seen she is nice and has a great personality.

The thing with this situation is that I have gotten some 'signs' that she may like me as well. An example of this is when I walk by her at school, she is usually talking to her friends. However when I walk by, she quietens down and doesn't talk when I'm around.

I have noticed this many instances walking past her around school and even this one time in her class. I had to go to her class and talk to her teacher. I saw her sitting with her friend and as I talked to her teacher, I noticed she was not talking to her friend. Her friend was not talking either. When I finished talking to her teacher, I turned around and I saw her friend looking directly at me and Becca looking at the ground. This happens even when I walk around school and see her and her friends sitting in a group. One second she's talking and the next she is quiet for the few seconds that I spend walking past her.

There was another instance where my maths class was waiting for the teacher to arrive at class, so everyone was waiting outside of the classroom. The thing is, is that to get to my class, you have to open another door which leads to this room with 3 classes, one of them being my maths class. Anyway, there were many instances where I was sitting on this bench outside this 'main' door and this main door has a little window on it. Usually she stands inside the main door's room in the corner that is outside my maths class and I have noticed many times that she was looking through the window at me with her pretty face.

This other instance (sorry if this is so big) is that in my maths class, I usually sit behind this girl that sometimes Becca talks to so it wasn't unusual that she faces in my direction. However, there was this one occasion where I stood up to get a book from the back of the classroom. At the same time, I heard Becca say "Hi" to someone but I didn't realise that it was HER who said it because I thought it was one of the 'background voices' that you hear all the time in a public forum. The thing that makes me think that she said hi to me was that I also remember not hearing anyone else say hi back or anything else. There was a 'hi' and that was it. So I think that she said it to me, but i accidentally ignored her and I realised this after class and I felt pretty bad. What makes this instance 'even better' is that she NEVER talks to anyone in the class except the girl in front of me SOMETIMES. But if she did say something to that girl, I would have heard a response but I didn't.

So my question is, how do I get closer to her without being seen as a creepy/stalker? I added her on Facebook as a first step but I don't want to message her directly because that just seems random and an obvious giveaway. Do you think the best way to start getting closer to her is by saying hi if I see her walking around? My year group has this compulsory dancing thing in preparation for the prom dance later this year and we get paired with a random girl to practice dance moves with. If I get her, should I just say "Hi Becca" just to start it off and move on? We're not in any classes this year (so unfortunate honestly)

I just wanna be able to hug the f*ck out of her because she is sooooo pretty, on the outside and on the inside. Please, any suggestions for a boy who wants to change both of our current destinies before it's too late? (I read a lot of stories where people didn't do anything about the person they liked and regretted it so much)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 07:14 PM

Forget about trying to play it cool and stuff Smile just take a deep breath and be yourself. Express how you really feel to her. Don't throw yourself on her XD I have experienced that myself and that can sometimes be creepy were they sit down and are like, I love you go out with me. Just sit down next to her or something like that sometime and just start a conversation with her. Maybe say, i really want to get to know you. Or something like that Smile lure her into your love haha!

OH AND SMILE AT HER Smile

Ads

05-23-2014, 07:25 PM

that is so sweeeeeet. anyway, you should smile and go say hi IF you pass her on the hallway or somehow you both look at each other at the same time.not like you're approaching her just to say hi.like casual hi like friends do.like you said you don't wanna be awkward and stalker-y.and start the conversation from there.talk about things you have in common like your math class or common friends. just be confident and dont be shy.if she likes you too,she's probably just waiting for you to make the first move.if you dont, you'll definitely regret it forever.remember confidence.
05-23-2014, 07:39 PM

Who cares if it is obvious? Ask her out! If she does not like you, the worse thing she can say is no. Just see if she wants to hang out and do something!!