This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook page advertising band?
05-23-2014, 07:49 PM
Facebook page advertising band?
Okay, I'm not in a band. But I want to make a page on facebook with my singing, which also advertises that I need band members.
Do you have any ideas of how to set it up and how to start it?
Much appreciated

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 07:52 PM

Here are tips about how to create a page in Facebook:

Log in to your Facebook account. Launch your favorite browser and sign in to Facebook as you would normally, entering your email or phone number, and providing your password before navigating to the homepage. Note that pages are always accessible from the blue navigational bar running along the top of the page, but you must be an admin to access them.

Navigate to the page creator. Click the blue drop-down arrow in the top-right corner and select the Create Page option (third from the bottom) to access Facebook’s innate page creator.

Select your desired page category and basic information. Select your desired page category from the six major types displayed in the center of the window. Once chosen, the category icon will slide to reveal options for further specifying your page regardless of category. Enter the the basic information (outlined below), check the box to the left of I agree to Facebook Pages terms and click the blue Get started button at the bottom of the panel. Afterward, you’ll be prompted for further details outlined in the next step

Local Business or Place: Category, name, address, and phone number.

Company, Organization or Institution: Category and name.

Brand or Product: Category and name.

Artist, Band or Public Figure: Category and name.

Entertainment: Category and name.

Cause or Community: Name.

Enter the specifics. The basic information you entered previously was merely the fundamentals. Once started, you’ll be asked to provide more details regarding your page. Choices will obviously vary depending on the type of page you’re creating — a band page won’t contain the same type of information as a restaurant or product — but it should provide accurate details and insights that reflects what your page represents. It may ask you to provide more details about your product or service, prompt you to choose a profile picture or ask you to provide a custom URL for your page. Click the blue Save info and Next buttons until the initial setup is finished and your new Facebook page is created.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply