This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook missing privacy feature?
05-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Facebook missing privacy feature?
So a couple years back facebook used to have a feature in which I could completely block non-friends from finding me...like I would no longer be in their search engines, even when they typed in my link into their address bar it wouldn't even bring it up. I liked having this feature because I could keep my profile picture and EVERYTHING away from people I did not want any contact with....so is this feature gone? am I no longer able to take myself off the radar??? PLEASE if you know how to help me out Smile
Thank you in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 09:45 PM

Facebook changes all the time. The block feature is still available but you have to block people individually. If you go to that little upside down triangle icon at the top, select settings, the click privacy settings and tools. You can choose how your site if viewed, who can see it. And you can select who can look you up. Just click through all the settings and see what you can change. You can set it up where only friends can look you up. It's not quite the same but will provide some anonymity.

Ads

05-23-2014, 10:01 PM

Are you Talking About People Being Able to Search you By Name ? if So Thats Gone Facebook Took That Away There is No Way to Stop People From Searching you If There is Somebody Specific That you Dont Want On your Facebook you Can Block Them And They Wont Be Able to Find your Profile At All
05-23-2014, 10:11 PM

Facebook keep trying to give best but somewhere any issue remaining.
Because no one thing is perfect.
So don't worry, just gong to help option and report this issue to Facebook.
Definitely they will consider it and resolve your this issue.
Hope you will understand.