This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make a Classified Ads Site?
05-23-2014, 11:18 PM
How to make a Classified Ads Site?
I'm a college undergraduate of IT with some basic knowledge in programming like html,css,javascript, and so on. I would like to make a Classified Ads Site here in my country, which can buy and sell products and free posting and so on which could help my country men/women to look for the things that they need as fast as possible by using the internet as their gateway, but my problem is i dont know where/how to start? Should i have a website first/buy my own domain? What programming knowledge should i focus?

This might be stupid to ask but well my country needs this for easy access to any products and services....

Any idea will highly appreciated Wink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2014, 11:20 PM

by staying being the same geek like you think I am and eat some vagina, lesbian slut. that's how you make it Smile

Ads

05-23-2014, 11:29 PM

You can buy a ready-made site script for not much money, there would still be a lot of tailoring work to be done but it can be a real time saver.

Try a web search for "Classified ad site script"

or "Craigslist clone script"
05-23-2014, 11:33 PM

Steps ..

1.Buy a domain name from sellers like namecheap.com or godaddy.com
2.Buy space from hosting providers like hostgator.com or bluehost.com
3.Hire a php/asp.net/jsp programmer or if you can program in these languages do it yourself.
4.You may need some money and time on advertising.Think abt some unique ideas of advertising if you are low on cash

Despite all these efforts you need luck and good features/reputation to attract people to post ads on your site.If a big classified site is already operating in your country get ready for your tough time to establish your's.That's business...