This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is BreadCrumb in seo?
05-24-2014, 01:57 AM
What is BreadCrumb in seo?
What is breadcrumb in seo. where to use this code in website design.. please help me
i read the concepts of microdata, microformats and RDFa . but i know the coding details also. where to apply that code in the designing part or html. I mean <head> section or <body> section. If I am implement that code in Head or Body, it will reflect to all the pages or not. If it is not reflect in all the pages what is the use of breadcrumb. so please help me.Thanks in Advance.
@ SynapseIndia ... will u give more detail or with an example ... please
@ SynapseIndia . this is email id : seo.venugopal@yahoo.in please send some details about breadcrumb in seo details... how to call all the pages with include functions. please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 02:12 AM

Usually at the top of the post. Show visitors navigational links showing the structure and hierarchy of pages.

Ads

05-24-2014, 02:21 AM

Breadcrumbs or breadcrumb trail is a navigation aid used in user interfaces. It allows users to keep track of their locations within programs or documents.
05-24-2014, 02:23 AM

Hello,

Breadcrumb is the way by which we provide the links on the top of the post so that user know from where he started and where is right now. So we can say this is the way to see the user navigational way in the website.

You ca use it in body part of the web page and you can call it for all the web pages with the help of include function.