This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YOUTube help please?
05-24-2014, 04:11 AM
YOUTube help please?
Hi! I'm starting a youtube channel for the very first time! For my videos I'll be centering around DIY, Room Decor, and beauty guru type things.

I am interested in the monthly favorite-type videos that are popular in the beauty guru section. What items are included in the February Favorites or June Favorites type of videos?

Can I get some advice for gaining subscribers, popular trends, etc? I'm new to the youtube community but super excited to start!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 04:25 AM

Hmmm, i do some stuff on youtube but its very different than yours. Well first of all, to attract traffic you need to look professional. Firstly, get a channel banner, its actually pretty simple. Next, make a couple of accounts on social media websites (Facebook, twitter,google plus etc.). Add these links to your channels. Also thumbnail your videos, these are the pictures you see of a video before you click on it. Get a decent micrphone and camera. Most people dont like to watch videos on 240p, so a better camera would be good. If not, you could use your phone (Please put it horizontally). Finally, passion. You need to enjoy what you are doing and not wait for the money. If you put in enough hard work the money will come eventually but it should definitely not be your main goal. If you are not in it for the money and you are doing it as a hobby than that is even better. Good luck.
Other tips are collabing with your friends to send over subscribers both ways and make a second vloggin channel. Again, good luck Big Grin

Ads

05-24-2014, 04:29 AM

Be energetic