This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Order of other person's friend list?
05-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Order of other person's friend list?
So I always thought that the group of 9 friends that you can see on someone else's facebook page meant those are 9 of the people they interact with the most on facebook. I have been dating this guy for a couple months now and was just looking at his facebook page the other day and noticed that everytime I go there, I see this girl that I know he used to hook up with in his top 9 friend box. I clicked his actual friend list and everytime she is always listed near the top.

A friend of mine though, who is also friends with my bf on facebook, said she does not see this girl in the top 9 when she looks at it from her profile. So wtf is going on?? Does this mean my bf is still interacting with this girl that he says he hasn't spoken to in months? It just concerns me bc I always thought those top 9 friends were people you interact with the most

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 08:37 AM

no, it doesnt mean they interact with them the most, even when you are looking at someone else's top friends, those are still the people that YOU have the most in common with, and when someone else looks at that person's friends list, it shows different people

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply