This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does anyone know why (when i use my default browser Google Chrome) my Facebook is in Extra Large font now?
05-24-2014, 09:21 AM
does anyone know why (when i use my default browser Google Chrome) my Facebook is in Extra Large font now?
does anyone know why (when i use my default browser Google Chrome) my Facebook is in Extra Large font now? the font is now so large that Facebook doesn't fit on my lap-top screen any more - part of the page is obscured. but this is only on my default browser (Google Chrome). My lap top originally came with Internet Explorer as it's browser, and that is working normally. this problem has been for 2 days now Sad
thankyou Karthik, God Bless you! it worked, i will probably give you best answer - but i am still not happy - as now the font has gone back to being too small for me to comfortably to read. even here on Y!A, the font is uncomfortably small for me. i think this because i am in my 50's and my eyesight not as good as when i was young. the weird thing is that if i view my FB on Internet Explorer (which is NOT the one i like to use) it comes up perfectly in easy-to- read font.
oh sorry Karthik, i get it now! it is so easy. you just need to press Control and point to any random spot on the page to make the adjustment to exactly the size that you want it. thankyou, you are a genious! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 09:24 AM

Change the font http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windo...t-explorer

Ads

05-24-2014, 09:30 AM

Its so easy doood just zoomout by pressing ctrl+scroll down thats allll