This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What type of status' do you make on facebook and what type of tweets for twitter?
10-16-2012, 06:16 AM

Twitter was originally for posting what you where doing right at that moment and whats going on. Facebook you can write whatever is on you mind, post videos photos etc. I have a twitter and FB follow me? @ItsJustFaye Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 06:16 AM

Tweets are stuff you put "on the go". On FB you could put any stuff (on the basis it doesn't violate the FB terms and conditions). Probably if someone criticizes you on FB saying its not twitter, probably they are jealous or could be someone who has no proper knowledge of twitter and FB or they could be even joking if they are of that nature.

FB is more safer than twitter, if I'm not mistaken Twitter updates can be seen by public. But on FB if you put the relevant settings, the public won't see what you put up. I also read an article which says twitter is quite insecure in ccomparisonto FB. I have both, but I think I only put one post so far Big Grin Twitter is kind of boring, unless you are a news reporter or some sort of a hero. Hahaha...

Just keep one thing in mind, its your freedom. Don't feel upset just because someone tells something to you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply