This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My kindle fire hd wont charge correctly?
05-24-2014, 11:35 AM
My kindle fire hd wont charge correctly?
Well my Kindle Fire Hd was charging two days ago and I wasted the battery to 5%.. I left it and I turned it off and haven't used it yesterday. I came home from school around 3 to go charge it.. while charging after 2 hours it hasn't turned on .. just on the charging screen with the battery with a little bit of charge on red. it hasn't turned on until 8.. then I was charging and I went on to Facebook then instagram then kik.. but the battery percentage was on 16% and quickly went down to 0% and turned off and hasn't turned.. I had it charging and it wouldn't turn on .. it automatically turns on and off. Now its on but the battery percentage keeps going from 5% to 0% to 3% & 4% .. and turns off repeatedly.. Help plese. Will this always happen? Does my Kindle have a problem? Please help what do I do !?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 11:43 AM

This is the Cars & Transportation category.
What is the year, make, model, and engine size of your Kindle car?
Is it Gasoline of Diesel?
Manual or Automatic transmission?

Ads

05-24-2014, 11:56 AM

This happened to mine too. I thought there was something wrong with it so i returned it and got a new one. And still had the same problem.
It took hours to charge and it would LOSE battery it id use it while charging.
Turns out u need to buy the little power brick. They have one specially made for this kindle for like 20$(i got mine at kmart) but there are better power bricks. The better the power brick the better result ull get.