This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Photo editing app for ipod touch? Thats free?
05-24-2014, 01:00 PM
Photo editing app for ipod touch? Thats free?
I use apps to edit photo's for instagram, but I hate when you do a collage the lines between the photos. Is there any FREE apps that Ii can download that work with ios6? (I have an ipod touch 4th gen)
Also, when I collage photo's together I want to be able to layer one on top of the other on different angles, again without the big lines between each photo. Thanks
I put this in the wrong category by accident, sorry.
I know, but you don't get what I am trying to say, I want to collage pictures together but without an annoying border around the photos

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 01:13 PM

pic collage trust me best app for free#free

Ads

05-24-2014, 01:17 PM

Aviary! I love it! & I don't know if they have collage on it, but if you don't mind grabbing another app, Pic Collage is a good app to go along with it

Or theres PicsArt Photo Studio which I'm sure has both, but I deleted that app.
05-24-2014, 01:30 PM

There are tons of great photo apps for the iPhone and iTouch.

Photo Editor - Snapseed is a comprehensive photo app that you'll wind up using every day. Photoshop mobile is another editor to consider. And Befunky is great too with the addition of more fun editing features.

Swap Photo Parts - With Juxtaposer you can take one part from one photograph and add that part into a second photo. With FACE SWITCH you can do just that, switch faces between multiple photos.

Panoramic Photos - Pano features the ability to take 360-degree panoramas using up to sixteen photos with a semi-transparent guide helps you line up each shot perfectly. With Pano's alignment tools, blending, and colour-correction algorithms provide you can really get seamless images in just seconds - I have been amazed.

Text on Photos - Photophrase blends beautiful typography with pictures to create unique images you can share. You can use Photophrase for photo captioning, photo sharing, and just plain photo fun.

Funny Faces - Faceship offers tons of face-changing effects! Besides the TinyFace, effects include a bubbleface, square head, nerd glasses (with enlarged eyeballs!), catface, the best moustache ever, some crazy mirror effects, horrible zits, sad face and happy faces, fat neck, and a bunch more. Another option is PhotoGoo which lets you turn your photos to Goo! Create funny facial expressions from your friends faces.

Un-crop - If you've ever taken a hasty photo on your phone and didn't leave enough room on the outside, AntiCrop is the app can uncrop those photos by filling in the edges with just a few swipes.

http://www.edit-photos.net/iphone
05-24-2014, 01:38 PM

Try Fuzel. It's a collage app that you can change the width, color and design of the borders and you can also create your own. I use it all the time, and it's free. (:
05-24-2014, 01:54 PM

Yeah. Foto-PES can make a photo stitching or collage with out any line between the pictures.
Just adjust the border as 0.
And it's free for ios and android. http://www.fotor.com/iphone/index-pes.html