This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to do seo for my site?
05-24-2014, 02:51 PM
how to do seo for my site?
Hey guys i have hindi sms & shayaris website and i want to do seo but i don't know how do i start seo.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 02:53 PM

Yes it definitely an important part of online marketing. SEO has two parts
1- On page Optimization:

Make a content exactly related to your website. Use your keyword in the content. H1 heading for it, use h2 tag for inner heading.

ALT text for all images you use, try to use optimal images. Don't put external links to your home page, make inner links properly and each page must have index page link.

Similarly so many thing, you can use to make optimize your website.

2- Off page Optimization

Article Writing and posting
Directory Submission
Classified Ads posting
Social bookmarking
Press releases distribution etc....

Ads

05-24-2014, 03:02 PM

look Aatmik Ravat, seo is not small thing to describe in about 100 or 200 words, but that's fact seo have 2 part on-page optimization and off-page optimization. but it is really difficult to understand what is on-page and off-page optimization. i would like to suggest you that first of all study online there is various source you can found over internet. coz a bad seo can make your website ban over google so make your site simple as you can
05-24-2014, 03:05 PM

As the others have mentioned SEO is getting harder and harder due to Google's constantly changing algorithm. I will try my best to explain to you and the best way to get good links. Google recently has been cracking down on blackhat methods and anything that doesn't look natural to google could get you penalized. The best way now to get quality links is to actually go find website that are related to your niche and actually ask for a link. Obviously this method won't get you a ton of links, but the SEO value of such link is extremely high. From my experience I would say you would have about a 2% chance of getting a link. Obviously your chance of getting a link from one of these sites will increase if you provide valuable info yourself. The owner of that site needs to feel that your website will help his visitors. Other ways to get links are through blog comments. Make sure to write insightful comments and leave your URL in the signature. Same goes for forums. These links have less value but is still worth getting. This would help with traffic as well, not just rankings. I would spend the majority of my time on getting links from high PR site in your related niche. It does take awhile to really build up your links, because most webmasters would not link back to you unless there is something in it for them. Some might do link exchanges so look out for that. If you don't have the time you can always outsource your link building to a SEO company. But whatever you do only quality links like this will help you due to Google constantly changing algorithm. I hope this helps.
05-24-2014, 03:21 PM

Start by looking around for some basic SEO techniques, do some research around keywords, and start experimenting around while submitting your links to directories and improving your content. You sound like a small business owner, so keep in mind that you should try to have a dynamic website with fresh content so that you keep your guests visiting over and over again.
05-24-2014, 03:29 PM

Basic search engine optimization (SEO) is fundamental. And essential. SEO will help you position your website properly to be found at the most critical points in the buying process or when people need your site.Before proceedings ,you must read following articles .
05-24-2014, 03:39 PM

Hello Mr.

If you have a website to promote .
So first of all learn about your products what is that?
Completely analysis your website like......-
Images
Content must be unique its not copied by the other site
after that learn about the SEO its defined 2 types
1- On page
2- OFF page
please go to some seo learning website and read about the SEO then use seo technique.

IF you have any problem, you Confuse about any thing in SEO so feel free to ask
ankurrajput68@yahoo.in
05-24-2014, 03:54 PM

Do On page & Off page Optimization of your website to promote your website.
05-24-2014, 04:11 PM

To start with, you may have a look at the following SEO checklist and make sure you have optimized all necessary on-page and off-page aspects across your site.

Other than that, perform a thorough competitor research (top-ranked competition) and see where their backlinks are coming from, so that you can make use of the same backlink sources later on.