This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is facebook popular with teens in taiwan?
05-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Is facebook popular with teens in taiwan?
I want to add this guy but i dont know if facebook is even used a lot by teens here, and it would be awkward if i asked and he didnt. or if you live in taiwan and have a facebook what age did you get it? thanks
wait sam, so most the facebook users in taiwan are teens?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 05:40 PM

不.

Ads

05-24-2014, 05:53 PM

no actually almost half of taiwan use facebook which are teens
05-24-2014, 06:01 PM

I would say most teens in Taiwan have a Facebook account, especially for college students.

However, Facebook has become more and more an advertising tool for businesses, as well as for politicians aiming to attract voter attention, therefore there is quite an amount of middle age and young adults population on Facebook.

You have nothing to be awkward about, even if they don't use Facebook, most Taiwanese know what Facebook is.
05-24-2014, 06:05 PM

Taiwan teenagers love to waste time on Facebook. They rarely play sports, study, have real-life friends, or jobs anymore. Taiwan teenagers stay at home and stare at their computer screens playing World of Warcraft, posting Tweets, and "friending" total strangers on Facebook.
05-24-2014, 06:22 PM

Yes,very popular
05-24-2014, 06:30 PM

yeah~People using Facebook most are college students(18~22 years old) and older adults.
Young teenagers may have accounts but I think they seldom use it because they are busy with school studying. After entering university, they will use more.
I'm at the ending age of "teen"(19), and you can also add me.^^