This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
video files corrupted on downloading?
05-24-2014, 09:07 PM
video files corrupted on downloading?
This has happened to me in a back 2 back situation now, so any help is appreciated. I currently downloaded a video file of roughly 244 MB through a internet download accelerator.

It showed that the file is downloaded but when playing it with VLC media(or any other media) it played for twenty minutes than suddenly haste to the end of the timeline skipping everything in between.

For the record it is not a cracked version that i have installed. The only thing that i did was that i just installed avast internet security free version. But it has been prior three months and the problem is just emerging now.

Any help and suggestion would be appreciated.
P.S. it did not have any codec issues.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 09:21 PM

Well hopefully I can be of service.

First off the most common culprit of corrupt videos is a non consistent connection to the download pier. This means either your internet was choppy, or this 'internet download accelerator' is causing you to briefly lose the connection several times.

May I suggest torrenting the videos? It is a much more foolproof system then a browser based accelerator program.

Cheers and Good Luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply