This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So how difficult can SEO be?
05-24-2014, 11:49 PM
So how difficult can SEO be?
I mean, i can buy a book on SEO (up to date book/ebook) Do what the book says (including having good content. And hey presto google first page.
Yay or nay? Seems simple enough - Please educate me
Thanks selfrob that's the kind of answer i'm looking for. But i didn't know market research was part of SEO.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 12:02 AM

SEO isn't difficult in it self, but there is alot of time spent on doing research. There's researching keywords and/or search phrases. There's writing good content. There's researching your target audience, and competition.
Research...research...research...you try a few techniques and wait see what the results are to your website. Join and read in SEO forums, see what tricks you might pick up or learn.

Ads

05-25-2014, 12:04 AM

You can achieve some overnight success with SEO if you choose the right keywords (low competition). However, if you want to rank for the most competitive terms then time and patience are required. Content and quality links are king.
05-25-2014, 12:19 AM

SEO is not so difficult, and you don't have to buy anything. In fact, you can even avail of a free certified course that comes with a free SEO software at http://vur.me/BroDan/webc .

What could be taxing is off-page SEO where you will have to write and submit a lot of articles and build up backlinks.
05-25-2014, 12:25 AM

Seo is very easy to implement, its content 2 parts, 1- onpage 2-offpage.

You can get lots of information from internet.