This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samsung laptop wont connect to internet or allow me to use any browsers.?
05-25-2014, 01:03 AM
Samsung laptop wont connect to internet or allow me to use any browsers.?
Hi

I have a Samsung NP3530EC. It's only a year old and has windows 8 if that's important. It has no viruses as I've ran a number of full system scans so unless its something really good at hiding itself it should be clean.

It won't allow me to use any browser (I generally use safari but I also have Google Chrome and internet explorer and none of them work) but it does let me use spotify which makes no sense to me at all. With Google chrome it even allows me to check my gmail and occasionally search things but won't allow me to open any of the things I search at all. This doesn't make any sense to me though as if it was a problem with the internet I would assume spotify wouldn't work either.

This has been happening for a few months now. Every few days it will work for a couple of hours, sometimes even days, but then it will stop for a few days.

Its really driving me mental at this stage as I need the internet for college as I'm a student. What can I do to fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 01:13 AM

you have malware. get good cleaner software to fix it.

Ads

05-25-2014, 01:28 AM

You may have turned it off. Look at the top of the keyboard and look for the WiFi symbol on one of the keys. On my keyboard it is on the F11 key.