This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help me hack into someones instagram account?
05-25-2014, 01:27 AM
help me hack into someones instagram account?
Hello guys I know your going to say hacking any account is illegal.. but honestly I'm trying to help someone... there is this person he's been getting a lot of hate recently And it's killing me knowing he's hurt bad! I know what your going to say comment on his pictures or send him an insmessage on instagram but he won't ever see cause of all the comments he receives he's going to give up on us And I can't let him give up! He basically saved my life by being him you know? And I want to help him! Basically what I want to do is get on his account And just post a random pic of him but write him a long letter.. If I do that I will know for a fact he will see it... that's all I want to do.. I will get off his accoun And NEVER go back on it! I Promise with all my might And soul I won't go back on it. I just want him to see not everyone is giving hate... all he sees is hate And I just want to help him see there's more positive people he's just not seeing (he's basically getting bullied) And I want to stop it! Please help me? I want to do it anonymously I won't say my name in it or anything.. for more of explanation kik my anonymous kik BelieveInMe_2 ... I'll explain more... please help me help him!? He's help so many let me help him? Please? I Promise I'll keep my Promise... please help me... it will mean a lot if I get him to see the good instead of the hate!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 01:33 AM

Your intentions are good but your method's are not possible without breaking the law. This isn't the only way to show that people love your friend still. Why don't you post a picture of him and the letter on your own instagram.

If he's getting a lot of hate from a specific group of people, then all he can do is ignore them. Help him make new friends, introduce him to your friends. Make him feel integrated into society again. He probably right now feels that no one wants him, you can change that by just giving him that small push and allowing him to discover new and interesting people.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply