This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chromebook. Info needed please help!?
05-25-2014, 03:43 AM
Chromebook. Info needed please help!?
okay, so my friends friend is selling a Chromebook. i think that its a Acer Chromebook. anyway's he told me that it practically brand new and that he'll sell it to me for $80. But, i don't really know to much about that model seeing as how my family has always had macs and i've never had a laptop, because i've never really needed one.

But the only reason why i'm interested is because last year another friend of my who's really good with computers and hacking. He put some games and and apps on my flash drive that are very entertaining. But the catch is that they only work on PC's. As to the reason why i'm interested in buying the chrome book. But i've heard that chrome books are different from regular PC's. so, i don't really know.

some of the programs that i specifically want to use that he installed/put on my flash is Photoshop 2008 version and the very popular game Plants Vs. Zombies.

any info will be greatly appreciated and person with the most informative information will get chosen as the best answer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 03:56 AM

A Chromebook has the Google Chrome operating system. It won't run Windows programs.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply