This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know when Facebook is planning to get on the stock market?
10-16-2012, 06:53 AM
Does anyone know when Facebook is planning to get on the stock market?
I know they already came up with a ticker symbol, FB, but they're still trying to figure out if they should go with Nasdaq or the NYSE. That's all I know. Is there a date they expect they'll be on the market?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 07:01 AM

i think next year

Ads

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...uy-it.html

They are targeting May. It sounds like you'll be in line with the other suckers to flush your money down the crapper.

definitely not a good place to invest you need to read http://www.onlineroar.com/2012/02/facebo...again.html

Facebook are losing alot of money at the moment, the IPO is just so Mark can get full control of the company, the shares have been dubbed a "DO NOT BUY" by financial experts. you need to read that article, they say the average person won't make money off the shares. Don't buy them just because they are "Facebook" do your homework on the company! Facebook's revenue is all based on clicks per impression, the average good stock being based at 50 cents per 1,000 impressions, Facebook is doing really bad at 22cents per 1,000 impressions, not a place to invest your money!