This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could he like me? And am I too obvious?
05-25-2014, 11:16 AM
Could he like me? And am I too obvious?
Quite a while ago, I met this guy. I had a crush on him for the longest time, then he started highschool and I ended up not seeing him more than three or four times per year. If it helps, we are both homeschooled. A few months ago I ran into him at a highschool winter dance held by a home school support group. I friended him on Facebook the next day and he messaged me and thanked me for dancing with him. We had a few more conversations before I decided to take a break from Facebook for a month. During that period messaged me asking what was up and I had my sister get on and tell him that I was going to be off Facebook for while and he was apologetic for bothering me. When I got back on Facebook, I saw that he was online and said "hi" and he was quite happy to see me online. Yesterday, he posted that he was sick and I sent him a get well message and a song- I know, stupid right? Anyways, based on the photo, do you think I'm attractive enough that he could like me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 11:24 AM

views are not common. He will not think what i think. Anyway please wait.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply