This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i get more traffic to my blog?
05-25-2014, 11:26 AM
how do i get more traffic to my blog?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 11:29 AM

Write something interesting, write about a topic that people can relate, and share your own thoughts and experiences about it, and add images and contact details if appropriate. Submit entries often. (in regular intervals)

Ads

05-25-2014, 11:44 AM

Blog site ranks up easily in search result rankings......install add-ons and work on all on page activities like meta tags, title, header tags image alt tags etc...update your blog post once in 2-3 days, submit your blog post to blog directories, article sites, ping sites, rss directories, add post related to your blog on social media etc......this will sure help you in getting traffic to your blog site.
05-25-2014, 11:48 AM

Register your blog in thematic catalogs.
05-25-2014, 11:52 AM

Content marketing with right type of SEO for onpage optimization might give you your answer!
05-25-2014, 12:01 PM

Proper on-page optimization with potential keywords and off-page promotions including social media sites.These will help you to get traffic.
05-25-2014, 12:08 PM

Make a blog. Write appealing content in it. Blog site ranks up easily in search result rankings.
Work on all on page activities like meta tags, title, header tags image alt tags etc...update your blog post once in 2-3 days, submit your blog post to blog directories, article sites, ping sites, rss directories, add post related to your blog on social media etc......this will sure help you in getting traffic to your blog site.
Make facebook fan page. We can help you in SEO work.
05-25-2014, 12:09 PM

Writing good content is a must but at the same time high quality backlink is still needed to create a link juice. Here is a video explaining all these very well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeEEXP8V7wY.
05-25-2014, 12:24 PM

create high pr backlink.
05-25-2014, 12:30 PM

you need more articles more content, you can check this you will get a lot of high quality and UNIQUE content http://www.fiverr.com/korsaanov/written-...2000-words