This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WARNING: One CLUELESS Les here!! Please help if you have the heart?
05-25-2014, 12:28 PM
WARNING: One CLUELESS Les here!! Please help if you have the heart?
Im a college student and have been really into this beautiful lady who works at the front desk of my dorm. I am a girl btw. I was so ready to just walk up to her and ask her out but ended up getting nervous because her friends were around, so I left a love note under her door. Two months went by after that. Recently I saw her & told her I was sorry if the note I left made her uncomfortable. She said that it didn't, she just could not figure out who sent it. She also mentioned how flattered she was by the note. I smiled and giggled like a little school girl, told her to have a good evening and left! Sad Ever since that day, when I see her I look at her and she looks back at me and smiles. I recently saw her and asked her how she was doing, and didnt realize that I was looking deeply in her eyes. She smiled, giggled, asked me if I was going to bed and wished me a good night. I dont know if she is just flattered by all the attention I am giving her or if she is legitimately interested and just waiting for me to ask her out.

I can never seem to get her alone enough to feel comfortable asking her out. If you were in my shoes what would you do? How would you interpret this?

Note: I've tried to read her to see if she is lesbian or bi, but the best I've come up with was seeing her wearing Dr Martens with rainbow socks one day. I also looked on her fb and saw that she likes a lot of lgbt friendly orgs. But all that could mean is she is a supporter who likes to dress differently.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2014, 12:33 PM

Why not just ask her out for coffee, or if she lives in your dorm ask if you can eat a meal together.

Ads

05-25-2014, 12:39 PM

From what you have put i would first try to have a very close relationship and then ask if she is a lesbian. If she isn&#x27;t then i feel bad for you but if she is then you can continue to make you bond closer until you feel the right time to make her your girlfriend Big Grin
Hope it all goes in your favour
05-25-2014, 12:54 PM

Just go up to her and say, 'hey, you want to catch a movie later?'.
Well, maybe something a little less cliche, but you get my meaning. Don't be afraid, be incredibly straightforwards and make sure not to send any mixed feelings. Invite her on a date, ask for her number, flirt. Just be honest and confident, and don't take it too hard if she isn't gay - but you will never know unless you try, so ask her out! If you're already out as a lesbian, you shouldn't be embarassed about doing it with other people around. Even if you feel nervous, take a deep breath and think of how much better you will feel afterwards! Especially if you get a beautiful girlfriend out of it (:
05-25-2014, 01:04 PM

Just ask her to go for coffee or an ice cream, and just chat her up. Life is too short - if you like her, make a move. Chances are you'll end up with a friend or a partner.
05-25-2014, 01:21 PM

Ask her when she has her lunch break and take her out to lunch.
Thats really cute of you though